Skip to main content

If a complainant is not satisfied with the investigation results, he / she may lodge an appeal to the Complaint Appeals Committee (CAC).

The CAC is chaired by the Deputy Commissioner and is responsible for examining grounds of appeal and reviewing investigation results and recommendations endorsed by the Complaints Investigation and Assessment Panel. Its decision is final.