Skip to main content

Comments on Services Provided by this Department

If members of the public have any complaints/comments on the services provided by this Department, he/she can make it on the spot to the officer-in-charge of the Customs office. He/ she can also directly make an appointment with our Complaints Investigation Group for an interview.

He/ she can also lodge his/ her complaint/comments on our services by:

Complaint System


If members of public wish to give suggestions on our services, please contact us by: -

Comments and Suggestions