Any person carrying a prescribed article within the waters of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region by a vessel under 250 gross tons is required by the Import and Export (Carriage of Articles) Regulations, Chapter 60I, Laws of Hong Kong to obtain a carriage licence issued by the Customs and Excise Department.

The prescribed articles are:

Applicants should submit the application in one of the following ways:-

Online application :   Online Application Form
In person or by post :   Customs and Excise Department
Office of Dutiable Commodities Administration
Licence Unit
3/F, Customs Headquarters Building
222 Java Road, North Point
Hong Kong


Tel :   (852) 3759 2394
Fax :   (852) 2542 4660
Email :