Skip to main content

Any person carrying a prescribed article within the waters of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region by a vessel under 250 gross tons is required by the Import and Export (Carriage of Articles) Regulations, Chapter 60I, Laws of Hong Kong (Opens a new window) to obtain a carriage licence issued by the Customs and Excise Department.

The prescribed articles are:

Applications should be made to:

Customs and Excise Department
Office of Dutiable Commodities Administration
Licence Unit
3/F, Customs Headquarters Building
222 Java Road, North Point
Hong Kong


Tel :   (852) 3759 2394
Fax :   (852) 2542 2963

Prescribed Articles