Skip to main content

The import of radio transmitting apparatus is controlled under the Telecommunications Ordinance, Chapter106, Laws of Hong Kong (Opens a new window) . Any person who imports these articles is required to obtain an Import Permit from the Telecommunications Authority unless he is a holder of a Radio Dealers Licence (Unrestricted) issued by the Office of the Telecommunications Authority (Opens a new window) to deal in the course of trade or business in radio transmitting equipment.

Radio Transmitting Equipment